Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Temp System....


Hey guys, well as you all know, my main system for gaming(the x58 intel i7 975 extreme processor) is out of commision for sometimes now. So i got this 3rd gen intel i5 3470 from some old dell office pc.what i can say is although this 3rd gen i5 processor, it still can give a good punch when gaming..and also i like that this processor runs cooler than my previous system.i am currently on a custom 240 radiator water cool loop..

still waiting  for all the parts to arrive for my next main system build..so far i just got the coolermaster masterbox mb511 case..still unopened..i hope this case will perform as good as my current coolermaster cm690II case.

well thats it for my random babling for today.i really hope i will have the patient to do a proper build log next when all the parts have arrived..see ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment